A summer holiday in an exquisite oasis
that’s just a 10-minute ferry ride away.
Dance and enjoy 8 hours non-stop performances on 3 stages
by artists from Latin America, Europe, Hawaii and Japan.
Beach, mojito, great food and best music!
1 day: ¥3,800 / 2 days: ¥7,000
Ticket sales starts on June 1st, 2017.
• Free up to 12 years old (Elementary school student)
* They must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• ¥1,800 (1 day adv. ticket) for Students
* Junior high school, high school, colleges and university
• ¥2,800 (1 day adv. ticket) for
Seniors (above 65)
• "2 for 1" Discount for married couples
* Booking via application form is now available.
Online purchasing (Japanese Only)
Tickets can be bought at the Pia tickets counter or convenience stores (Seven Eleven, Circle K Sunkus).
Online purchasing (Japanese Only)
Tickets can be bought using an online reservation (Internet, Phone) or “Loppi” machine at any Lawson stores in Japan by entering the L code number which can be searched on l-tike.com .
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
*Advanced tickets for T.I. members are sold at Tiempo Iberoamericano.
If the festival is cancelled due to a force majeure such as bad weather:
If the festival is cancelled on Saturday;
You can enter the site the next day with the same ticket.
If you require a refund, please bring your ticket to Tiempo Iberoamericano and we will refund your money.
If the event is cancelled on Sunday;
We will refund your money at Tiempo Iberoamericano in exchange for your ticket.
Two-day ticket holders;
We will refund tickets, minus the price for a ticket on the day the festival was held.
Please note that the starting time for the 9th could be changed if the 8th is cancelled. Please confirm it before coming.
An application is required for a refund. Note that the refund cannot be paid out the same day. Refunds will be processed only after the festival has concluded.
In the event that the festival is canceled, the detailed information about the refund process will be announced on this website.
At the festival entrance gate, we will put a bracelet on your arm. Please take care that it does not break.
It is prohibited to resell tickets to a third party. We bear no responsibility for problems with tickets through an internet auction, discount ticket shop, or any other unauthorized agent.
We don't exchange tickets for any reason: lost, burn, tear, etc... Please take care of it.
We don't accept any application for refund of the purchased tickets, except in case of natural disaster as outlined above.
Please note that photos and video will be taken throughout the festival for promotional purposes. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Did you know you could stay in a bungalow on the camp ground, thus eliminating the need to make the last ferry back to Fukuoka after the festival?
The accommodation is fairly simple: the hot shower and toilets are outside and you sleep with everyone else, on tatami and with a blanket, but it’s definitely a lot of fun!
And it’s a great way to spend the night a little differently!
1 day use: ¥2,500 per person
** Free for preschool kids (Advance reservation is required.)
• The bungalow can be used from the time of the opening of the festival until 10am the next day.
• During the festival, the entrance and the exit of the bungalow are not controlled. Therefore, it is recommended not to leave any personal objects within the bungalow and use the locker. The organizer is not responsible for any lost or stolen things within the bungalow.
• There are 2 types of bungalows: one for 10 people and another one for 20 people, divided by gender.
• If you want to use a private bungalow with your family or with your friends, you can rent a bungalow with a 10% discount for 10 people or more.
"Umino-ie" (beach house) rents:
- Blanket: ¥300
- Sleeping bag: ¥300
- Camping mat with pillow: ¥300
* No reservation needed.
* Limited number.
Please note that a commission will be charged;
• 20% of the amount if canceled within one month of the date of the festival. • 50% of the amount if canceled less than one month and up to one week of the date of the festival. • No refund will be given if canceled within a week of the date of the festival.
The total amount will be refunded if the festival is canceled.
Send an Email or contact us via contact form.
NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
If you have a question, opinion or request about "ISLA DE SALSA", please contact us.
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
092-762-4100 | 092-762-4104
Weekday: 12:00 to 22:00
Weekend and national holiday: 11:00 to 18:00